ten mother’s day brunch recipes
Make celebrating Mother’s Day a breeze with one of these Ten Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes! Pancakes, casseroles, and cakes, oh my!
Sometimes, I wonder how my mother survived raising me.
Not that I was a ‘problem child’ per se, but I certainly wasn’t a bowl of sunshine and lollipops twenty-four seven. In fact, my mother, well, all mothers to be exact deserve a year long vacation while being pampered every day for surviving teenage daughter rearing years. Girls, am I right?
Even though I was kind of handful, as a grown adult I do appreciate now more than ever the hard work that goes into motherhood day in and day out. After seeing my closest girlfriends give birth to their lovely children, it only highlights more how seriously hard, yet rewarding motherhood can be. In a way, I am secretly jealous and hope to have kids of my own some day, but until then, I figure I better get to fixing a fabulous Mother Day’s spread for all the special women in my life.
So, if you need some inspiration on how to celebrate and feed your mom/lady heroes in your life, look no further! These 10 Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes from some wonderful food bloggers will have you covered from fluffy pancakes to doughnuts to easy baked eggs!
Happy (almost) Mother’s Day!
1. Sweet Potato Spinach Frittata – Breakfast for Dinner
2. Coconut Crepes with Whipped Greek Yogurt and Berry Compote - The Beach House
3. Cantaloupe and Mozzarella Caprese Salad - FoodieCrush
4. Fruit and Cream Cheese Breakfast Pastries – Just a Taste
5. Lemon Ricotta Poppy Seed Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce - Host the Toast
6. Grapefruit and Sage Mimosa - Bakeaholic Mama
7. Raspberry Earl Grey Cake - the Cake Blog
8. Antipasto Salad Kabobs - Mantitlement
9. Blueberry and Cream Cheese French Toast Casserole - Laughing Spatula
10. Easy Breakfast Sandwich Pudding – Climbing Grier Mountain