June 8, 2011
this wednesday i…
– devoured fresh blueberries, strawberries and cantaloupe for breakfast. Love summer produce.
– realized that I am officially getting old. Yep. Sprinting to first base last night at kickball has left me soar and cranky.
– sang the Glee version of “Don’t Stop Believing” to my baby herbs. They’re apparently huge Rachel Berry fans.
– received a very old artifact from my co-worker Brian. He was hiking in Utah this past weekend and stumbled upon what appears to be part of a pitcher.
– decided that I would rather be here
then at my work desk.
– entered a Nordstrom Rack for the first time in my life. I KNOW. How did this happen?
How was your hump day?