I’m a little late to this party.
Why must life be so crazy?
Last week, Kat, author of Tenaciously Yours
was tagged as part of a “Get to Know You” series for bloggers. In order to participate, you’re supposed to share 11 things about yourself, and then answer the 11 questions that the blogger wants to know about you. Pretty cool, huh? Totes cool. Kat was super sweet and tagged me!
I figured since I did a Me Part Series
already, (you can read here
) I would dive right into the questions!
Plug your nose….Here.We.Go!
Are you a shoe person or a purse person?
– Definitely a shoe person! Love, love, love shoes. Favs- boots and flippy-floppies.
What’s your favorite scent?
– Old books. I remember sitting in the library as a little girl reading and sniffing books. Wait. Is that why people always looked at me funny? Doh!
Cloth napkins or paper towels?
– Cloth napkins fo’ sure!
Your house is burning down. What three non-living things do you grab and why?
– 1) A bra
. I don’t want to be standing outside with saggy boobies while hot firefighters are running around! (this is assuming that that house is burning down at night)
– 2) My great-grandparent’s crucifix
. The crucifix was blessed at our wedding and has been passed down from one generation to the next.
– 3) My red Le Creuset dutch oven.
Life would not be the same without ol’ Red.
Would you ever to admit to having road rage?
– Oh, yes. I have road rage when it’s appropriate. Does that even make sense? If another driver is being a huge douche bag then yes, I will go Wayne Brady on you!
Have you ever purchased something off Etsy? If so, what? And was it fabulous? Or was it a Regretsy?
– Yep! Love Etsy. Check out this picture I bought….
If you could take one new station off the air, what would it be?
– Denver Channel 9. Let’s face it folks, local news is horrible! All of the reporters dress like they are from 1985 and the stories, oh the stories! I don’t care about a cougar that came down from the mountain and started licking a cat statue in someones backyard!
How would you rate yourself on a scale of one to crafty? We assume that rickrack is somewhere in the middle
– I would consider myself about 7. I used to scrapbook like a mother trucker!
What’s your standard drink order at a restaurant?
– Hmmm…always a glass of red wine or bubbly. But if I am feeling frisky, I will order a dirty gin martini with three blue cheese stuffed olives.
Share your definition of the perfect home-cooked meal. Bonus points if you share recipes too.
– Baked salmon with roasted asparagus and a piece of garlic bread…..AND this cake!
Plaid: Do you wear it ironically, because it’s comfortable or never?
– I actually like plaid. Gasp! A plaid shirt with tights and cowboy boots, sign me up!
Now, the 11 questions I want to know!
1. Whole Foods or Traders Joes?
2. If you could sing one song in front of a large audience, what would it be and why?
3. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
4. Who or what inspires you and why?
5. If Abe Lincoln and George Washington got into a fight who’d win?
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
8. Would you ever consider being a contestant on the Bachelor?
9. Glee or Smash?
10. If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
11. Coffee or tea?
Have a happy hump night!