ten cozy apre ski snack recipes
10 Cozy Apre Ski Snack Recipes that are cheesy, decadent, and delicious. Put those feet up and unwind from a long day next to the fire.
Ski season is one of my favorite times of the year.
Living in Colorado, I am lucky to have access to a winter wonderland playground that keeps cabin fever at bay. Skiing through fresh pow, ‘hucking your meat’ as locals say in the terrain park, finally braving a double black, wearing festive costumes to celebrate closing day are just a few reasons why it would be hard to live anywhere else.
But! Even though I love the physical and mental challenge of alpine skiing, nothing beats a kick ass apre ski spread after being on the mountain all day. I tell people all the time that I ski so that I can apre ski. Obvi. There’s nothing like sipping a glass of bubbly, dining on cheese fondue or a juicy cheeseburger slider while watching the snow fall around a roaring fire.
So, if you don’t have mountains where you are or you are looking to expand your apre ski menu, I thought I would bring you 10 Cozy Apre Ski Snack Recipes from some wonderful food bloggers that you can make anywhere or anytime. These recipes are cheesy, delicious, and hearty enough to unwind from a long day. Just pour yourself a glass of champagne and let the weekend begin.
1. Whole Wheat Chorizo Spinach Skillet Pizza – Running to the Kitchen
2. Classic Cheese Fondue – Well Plated
3. Three Cheese Brown Butter Truffle Mac and Cheese – Bijoux and Bits
4. Carnitas Skillet Nachos – What’s Gaby Cooking
5. Roasted Tomato Basil Soup – Cooking Classy
6. Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed S’more Brownies – Melanie Makes
7. Coffee Rubbed Burgers with Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce – The Chunky Chef
8. Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate – Broma Bakery
9. Buttery Soft Pretzels – Truffles and Trends
10. Apre Ski Boozy Tea – Pineapple and Coconut