ten sassy spring pizza recipes
These Ten Sassy Spring Pizza Recipes are great for parties or easy weeknight dinners!
We are currently on the road to Manhattan, KS. The agenda for the weekend is rather packed – restaurant meetings, photo shoots, dinners, first birthday celebrations, playing with my nieces and nephews, and taking a stroll through the ol’ Alma mater campus. Yes, it’s a full weekend, but I wouldn’t have any other way!
Also, I completely forget that today is TAX day. Sound the celebratory bells (#saidnooneever). Did you get your taxes done on time? I don’t know what we would do with our tax dude. You know what? I should totally send him some pizzzzza to celebrate his past six months of dealing with crazy questions not to mention the IRS!
But what kind of pizza should I send? Hmmmm…..I know! How about one of these 10 Sassy Spring Pizzas? Better yet, why not one of each. Because you can never have to much pizza, am I right? There’s something about these 10 Sassy Spring Pizza Recipes from some fabulous food bloggers that makes Tax Day and Friday instantly better. I don’t know about you, but I could definitely use a slice.
Have a wonderful weekend, friends! I hope it’s extra cheesy!
1. Pea Prosciutto Spring Pizza - What’s Gaby Cooking
2. Pear, Prosciutto and Gorgonzola Pizza - Recipe Runner
3. Sausage and Smoked Mozzarella Pizza with Sweet Potato Bechamel - Climbing Grier
4. Green Goddess Pesto Pizza with Fresh Peas and Feta - Kale and Caramel
5. Asparagus, Pesto and Radish Pizza - All The Little Things
6. Blackberry Ricotta Pizza with Basil - The Food Charlatan
8. Arugula and Prosciutto Pizza – Olivia’s Cuisine
9. California Pizza Kitchen Tricolore Salad Pizza - Little Broken
10. Fontina, Spicy Fennel Sausage, and Dandelion Greens Pizza - Chocolate and Marrow