Easy One Skillet Dinners
Easy One Skillet Dinners are the perfect meal to make when you only have a few ingredients, but don’t want to skimp on flavor!
Raise your hand if you are ready for this week to conclude?
*RAISES BOTH HANDS*
I know we are all still digesting what is our “new normal”, but I wanted to send you a gentle reminder to take care of your mind and bodies. Make sure you are getting fresh air, exercise, taking Vitamin C and Zinc, and limiting your news intake.
Now, is the time to enjoy your loved ones, work on your passion project, and be a part of the solution to help others. With the combination of these three things you can lift the human spirit which is best defense to combat any sickness.
I’m still keeping my promise to provide content that is beneficial for y’all. I hope the Ten Recipes Using Canned Tomatoes and Easy Slow Cooker Meals have been helpful. So, I wanted to add one more to the mix and that is Easy One Skillet Dinners.
All of these recipes only require one skillet and use minimal ingredients. I’ve added variations to the ingredients in case you don’t have a particular item. Again, I want these meals to be useful as well as spark some creativity.
Let’s GET COOKING!
- Variation: instead of quinoa try regular rice or beans, instead of chicken try lentils or more beans!
- Variation: Instead of chicken you can certainly sub in lentils or beans, instead of the white miso sub in soy sauce (just watch the amount because you don’t want it to be too salty), instead of tomatoes or spinach sub in frozen vegetables
- Variation: instead of steak you could use pork chops or chicken thighs, to make this vegetarian you can make it with double the chickpeas!
- Variation: instead of the raviolis you could use navy beans!
Tequila Shrimp Chilaquiles
- Variation: instead of tortilla chips you could use polenta or black beans, instead of shrimp you could use chicken, instead of the Cuban seasoning use chipotle powder and cumin together.
- Variation: you can definitely sub everything out minus the pizza crust and simply make a regular pizza!
- Variation: if you don’t have a whole chicken on hand you can use chicken breasts or chicken thighs….or pork tenderloin would be delicious!
- Variation: instead of cauliflower use whatever vegetable you have in the fridge or frozen vegetables would work too!