Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a smorgasbord of nacho options! These Ten Cinco de Mayo Nacho Recipes will have you saying OLE all day long!
Um, who is ready for the weekend?!! (insert jazz hands)
Can I let you in on a little secret? We are t-minus seven days away from my favorite food holiday. YOU GUYS. Cinco de Mayo is the best day ever. If I could live off of tacos, margaritas, nachos, enchiladas, micheladas for the rest of my life and have zero consequences for consuming said food, I would be a very happy girl.
Even though that is wishful thinking, I do believe in going all out for Cinco de Mayo and boy do I have y’all covered. Below are 10 Cinco de Mayo Nacho Recipes that will blow your mind. I’ve never met a nacho that I didn’t like and today I’m sharing ten recipes for some two-snaps around the world bloggers that will have you sayin’ OLE!
So face plant into some nachos and kick the weekend up a notch!
1. Easy Enchilada Beef Nachos - Half Baked Harvest
2. Barbecue Chicken Nachos – Floating Kitchen
3. Mexican Street Corn Nachos - Closet Cooking
4. Carnitas Skillet Nachos - What’s Gaby Cooking
5. Cheesy Breakfast Nacho Tots - Climbing Grier Mountain
6. Tequila Lime Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos - The Cookie Rookie
7. Loaded Sweet Pepper Nachos - Eatwell 101
8. Homemade Pulled Pork Nachos - How Sweet Eats
9. Chicken Enchilada Nachos - Gimme Some Oven
10. Leftover Prime Rib Naan Nachos with Horseradish Cream - Climbing Grier Mountain