Today we are mixing things up on CGM. A group of fellow food bloggers and I are going behind the blogger scene to bring you a day dedicated to our significant others. That’s right! You know that saying, “it takes a village to raise a family?” Well, it may not take an entire village to keep a food blog up and running, but it does take extra set of hands and emotional support to keep these recipes H-O-T.
We are taking a moment to sit down with our sous chef/hand model/editor/food therapist and ask them a few questions. Put them in the spotlight for a change. After all, we couldn’t do it without you!
Here is my little Q&A with my hubs, Mr.B. Enjoy!
1) What is your favorite blog called?
I don’t really read any other blogs besides Climbing Grier Mountain. Do I get bonus points for that answer?
2) What is your favorite prop?
3) What is the weirdest thing you have seen your spouse do for a blog post?
Watching her walk on top of the table while photographing food. I’m pretty sure she should be wearing a harness of some sorts.
4) If you could have your own blog what you call it?
Geek in Wolves Clothes – it would be about my travels and everyday shenanigans
5) What do you do for a living and what are your hobbies?
Job: I’m an international consultant for oil and natural gas
Hobbies: I play the guitar, fix cars and motorcycles, snow ski, fly fish, and mountain bike.
6) Who does the dishes in your household?
SHE DOES! Although, I am a great sous chef, so I try and help in the kitchen as much as possible.
7) What’s your favorite meal that Lauren cooks?
Most people will think this is strange, but I love her brussel sprout hash
8) Team Tater Tot or Team French Fry?
“Gimme ur tots Napoleon. . .”, definitely Team Tot.
9) What is the one thing you’ve learned being married to a food blogger?
Food Patience. Whenever we are at a restaurant I always remind myself that the food will be photographed before we eat. I’ve also learned about the social media world and how people network through each platform. It’s quite fascinating.
Make sure and check out the rest of the food bloggers Q&A appreciation posts! A round of applause for all the significant others!