ten red, white, and blue fourth of july recipes
Happy (almost) Birthday, ‘MERICA!
Hard to believe she will be turning 239. Where did the time go? It feels like yesterday she was dumping tea into the Boston harbor and telling the British to go fly a kite. Time has certainly flown by, but she is still lookin’ fine.
So, to celebrate America, I thought what better way then with a delicious spread. I’m talking the full patriotic show full of red, white, and blue appetizers, sides, entrees, and desserts. We are leaving no tablecloth untouched and no firework unlit.
To help us out, I’ve rounded-up a few food bloggers that know how to get down with the red, white, and blue. Check out these dishes to get inspired for the fourth!
Happy Fourth of July, friends!
1. Red, White and Blue Cocktail - The Merry Thought
2. BBQ Ribs with Blackberry Sauce – Living Locurto
3. Red, White and Blueberry Margaritas - Gimme Some Oven
4. Red, White and Blue Potato Skewers - Fit Foodie Finds
5. Blueberry, Strawberry and Jicama Salsa - Two Peas and Their Pod
6. Fresh Fruit and Oat Brulee – Green Thumb White Apron
7. Summer Berry Tart - The Comfort of Cooking
8. Red White and Blue Mason Jar Salad - The Cookie Rookie
9. Red White and Blue Tortilla Cups – Tried and Tasty
10. Watermelon Feta Salad with Blueberry Drizzle - Quirks and Twists