ten easy st. patty’s day guinness desserts
How do you Guinness?
In a pint glass? In a stew? Or how about dessert?
There’s not a wrong way to Guinness. Well, unless you enter a Guinness chugging contest. I see that going as well as a milk chugging contest. Yikes. But really, there’s not a wrong way to Guinness, especially with St. Patty’s Day just around the corner. Whether you are celebrating this Irish holiday because you are indeed Irish or claim to be 0.4863% Irish for the day like yours truly, Guinness should be consumed.
And what better way to enjoy Guinness (besides a pint!) then in dessert! I don’t claim to be a baker so I thought a round- up of 10 EASY Guinness Desserts for St. Patrick’s Day would be just the trick to get in the Irish-Guinness spirit.
Check out the treats below. Who knows there may be a pot of gold at the end!
Happy weekend, friends
1) Salted Caramel Guinness Brownies – Nutmeg Nanny
2) Beer and Pretzel Cupcake – Bakers Royale
3) Mini Guinness Chocolate Floats – Jelly Toast
4) Guinness Stout Mini Bundt Cakes – Pineapple and Coconut
5) Guinness Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – Gimme Some Oven
6) Guinness Pretzel Truffles – Sprinkle Bakes
7) Guinness Snickerdoodles – Heather Christo
8) Guinness Stout Brownie Pretzel Bars – Hostess with the Mostess
9) Chocolate Stout Ice Cream Sandwiches – The Beeroness
10) Sweet and Salty Boozy Irish Truffle Cake – Urban Bakes